Noa Fine Jewellery (we or us) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Noa Fine Jewellery of Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London EC1 9EE.
Information we may collect from you
We may collection and process the following data about you:
1. Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.noafinejewellery.com (our website). This includes information provided at the time of registering or ordering on our website, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
3. Details of any transactions or possible transactions or information requests that you carry out via our website; and
4. Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
1. We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers (if any). This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
2. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain informationthat is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to our website.
Where we store your personal data
2. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
1. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective maner for you and for your computer;
- to develop and improve the services which we offer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from use or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service. 2. We may also use you data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. 3. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject or a previous sale to you. 4. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. 5. We do not disclose information about indentifiable individuals to our advertisers (if any), but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers (if any) reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
1. We may disclose your personal information yo third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers or others (including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reductions.)
In order to protect our customers anf us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity check and other informatino in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use the same way.
1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com 2. Our website may, form time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers (if any) and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.